UV lights help to kill microbes by damaging their DNA, they are installed in your ductwork near the A/C coil and destroy bacteria, mold, fungi, mildew, viruses. Once the germ is contacted with the UV Light, it works to destroy any germ or mold that comes across it.

Because UV lights kill microbes, mold spores and viruses, your family will be less prone to colds and flu, and reports indicate that allergy symptoms can be greatly reduced. UV lights may also be helpful for those with respiratory problems, pulmonary disease, COPD and asthma because they neutralize germs that can irritate the throat and lungs. The lights also keep your air conditioner clean, so the unit will be more effective and efficient in its life span.